In many parts of the world (especially western countries), light colored eyes such as blue, green, and hazel are perceived as symbols of elusive beauty and charm that are confined to a privileged few. While this perception changes as we move towards eastern countries, almost everyone agrees on the fact that lighter eyes radiate an ethereal charm that is inevitably arresting.
Do you often find yourself feeling envious towards those who are blessed with an augmented visage, thanks to their lighter eye shades?and you learning eye makeup for green eyes. If yes, here’s some great news for you. You can actually lighten your eyes subtly and naturally, without having to using too contacts.
Sounds too good to be true? Read on further to know how to change your eye color without contacts or surgery.
Ways to Naturally Lighten Eye Color
1. Alter your diet: Certain foods like eggs, beef, turkey and chocolate facilitate the production of serotonin, which subsequently forces your pupils to expand which in turn makes your irises narrower. The end result is a deep, darkened eye color which manifests over a period of time.
Therefore, avoiding such foods can help you prevent this onset in a seamless manner. Just ensure that the serotonin levels are not diminished to such a drastic extent that they begin to impact your psychological and emotional health. Instead, embrace foods that lighten your eye color.
2. Brain train: A useful but lesser known way to lighten your eyes naturally is to train your brain to avoid thinking about negative patterns, doubts, or even puzzles. This will reduce norepenephrine levels in your body, thereby preventing your eyes from becoming darker.
3. Herbs to Lighten Eye Color: There are many herbs such as Chamoline, Licorice and Uva-Ursi which help lighten your eyes naturally and indirectly by cleansing your colon. Believe it or not, getting your body cleansed and detoxified can go a long way in making your eyes look brighter and lighter. These natural eye brighteners can be applied on their own or can be consumed orally in the form of tea, capsules and pastes.
4. Lighting up the eyes: Simplistic as it may sound, merely exposing your eyes to natural light sources on a regular basis could eventually cause your irises to lighten up considerably. While this might not be a permanent method, it can certainly make your eyes beautifully bright, especially if they are amber, green or hazel.
5. Redoing your eye-makeup: If you wish your eyes to look gloriously light temporarily, then do this: Accentuate your natural eye pigments using light shaded eye shadows and mascaras. Again, a natural method that rarely goes wrong. That being said, try to refrains from overdoing the eye shadowing bit lest your plans become glaringly obvious.So you can apply mascara on your bottom eyelashes.
6. Eye color lightening with age: This is as natural as it gets, seriously; the best part is that you don’t even have to put in any efforts with this method. Yes, you heard it right. Your eyes tend to get lighter and brighter as you grow older although that itself doesn’t guarantee great eyesight. So just keep observing the color of your eye with each passing year and one day you’ll probably see the difference in the mirror.
by kate smith ·
You May Also Like This
EINN Natural Cocoa Butter
Buy Now £5.97
EINN Natural Shea Butter
- How to Get Rid of Acne for Smooth Skin – Tips & Trick
- How to Get Rid of Skin Tags
- How to exfoliate your skin
- 25 Weight Loss Tips that We get you back on track
- Types of Body Butter for Beauty and Healthy Skin
- Best Ways for Healthy Skin: How to Get a Radiant Glow
- Best Moisturizer Butter for Very Dry Skin?
- Benefits of Cocoa Butter to Your Skin
- Benefits of Cocoa butter on Face For Good looking Skin
- Best Natural Cream for Eczema,Blemishes and Wrinkles
- Natural Way to make elbow skin fair
- 2014,Best Natural Cream for your Skin
Buy Now £5.97
My Recent Pins
- How to Get Rid of Acne Scars Overnight and Shine Bright the Very Next Day « Afriel Boutique Blog on How to Get Rid of Acne for Smooth Skin – Tips & Trick
- admin on Natural Ways To Get Rid of Stretch Marks Fast
- Ruth Chike on 5 Steps to Losing Your Belly Fat in 2 weeks
- Ruth Chike on Natural Ways To Get Rid of Stretch Marks Fast
- admin on Benefits of Cocoa butter on Face For Good looking Skin